New to sea water aquarium

rojhonelle

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2016
Messages
69
Reaction score
43
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I greatly need all your help. First hello to u all I am excited to learn a lot of what u have to share [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]. I have some aiptasia in my tank and they are spreading a lot also a lot of green algae. Please help !!!! Would lazer be best for the aiptasia . Here is a few pics
IMG_1481428202.050245.jpg
IMG_1481428225.508438.jpg
IMG_1481428243.003518.jpg
IMG_1481428254.372882.jpg
IMG_1481428313.380315.jpg
 
Peppermint for the aptasia and test nutrients for algae. You may want to look at the Vibrant thread as well for some help. Many members have posted their solutions to GHA. Good Luck!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top