New to Stoney corals green slimer

Time for a 6 month update!!! Enjoy guys!!! I took this photo during the sunset phase!

IMG_7418.JPG
 
;)
Sounds like you are officially catching the SPS bug......next you will be selling off your LPS to make room for more sticks (if you haven't already) :)

I can honestly say... I have caught the sps bug bad! As if I didn't spent enough money on corals as it is! I have a Hollywood stunner that's starting to really take off! As well as a cali tort and Oregon Tort;)
 
That stunner is like "hey slimer, grow a little bit closer to me so I can shake your hand"
I know what you mean it's got me a little worried I don't want to move them because they're both growing so great! It took me forever to get the chalice happy and now it's putting on so much growth! The sweeper tentacles on that chalice are just brutal;Dead luckily the flows right so that it blows the sweeper tentacles away from the slimmer for now!
 
I would move it. Now that it has gotten used to your tank, it will stiff grow well for you. I ultimately got rid of mine once it was the size of a dinner plate.
 
I won't be able to post a video of it but I'll post a picture, I had my Birdsnest coral spawn on me the other night it was so cool! The tank went completely milky white and I thought something was going horribly wrong, but upon closer inspection I saw my birdsnest was releasing thousands of eggs!!! It's a little bit hard to make out with all those little white balls on the coral are eggs!

IMG_7420.JPG


IMG_7421.JPG
 
Do you have any tips on how to move them without breaking them I know they're very fragile.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top