New to the forum, Tampa FL

Nicholas41

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Tampa, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using reef2reef as an unregistered user for references for the past few years and for some reason had not taken the time to sign up. So I finally got around to signing up, and bypassed the meet and greet forum and went straight to posting else where. I have had fresh and saltwater fish tanks for as long as I can remember, and currently have a 90 gallon reef tank, and have just set up an experimental 40B as a frag/growout tank. I look forward to joining this community, from what I have seen it is made up of a great group of people.

Nick
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome!!
 
I am in Riverview in the south part of the county. If you haven't already heard about the Tampa Bay Reef Club, you should check them out. They have a website as well as a FB page. Meetings are usually in the Northwest county area or Clearwater area. I've been able to attend a couple of their events though.
 
I am in Riverview in the south part of the county. If you haven't already heard about the Tampa Bay Reef Club, you should check them out. They have a website as well as a FB page. Meetings are usually in the Northwest county area or Clearwater area. I've been able to attend a couple of their events though.

Thanks :). I'm quite familiar with them, I haven't gone to a meeting in a year or so, but I may centrally make it back out to one. Thanks though :D
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top