New to the Hobby - New Tank!

Got a new light today! Aqualife 6x-T5! Paid $275 for it. Great shape, probably needs new bulbs soon.

I think I'm going to have to ceiling mount it for two reasons. I cant get in the tank with the top on it without removing the light. And I think it may be too bright if I put anything low light in there.

Aqualife-6x-T5.JPG
Photo Jun 08, 5 13 54 PM.jpg
 
Still in the cycling phase. New light!

Changed the scape around a bit. I may stop by the LFS today and pickup a big rock for the center, they've got fully cured live rock sitting there, although I'm not sure what it costs, and its that purple aquacultured stuff. Kinda want a bit of a higher ridge to the right of the big colorful flat rock, all my rocks are so small it's just a big pile of rocks.

Photo Jun 09, 11 19 46 PM.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top