- Joined
- May 18, 2022
- Messages
- 41
- Reaction score
- 49
- Location
- Pinellas county
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
Hello new to the whole reef thing never had a tank and my friend gave me a year old established one that I'm way in over my head any tips tricks ideas things you'd add things you would take out anything at all, I'm all ears!
Current set up is a 32 bio cube
Media basket
Refugium basket
Nero 3 power head
Ai 16 hd light
Ink bird temp
2 clowns (paired)
Watchman goby / pistol shrimp
Urchant
Snails
2 anemities (about to be 1 its looking like) I have a couple piece of coral but would love more pics below of my set up any ideas don't be scared I would love to hear them

Current set up is a 32 bio cube
Media basket
Refugium basket
Nero 3 power head
Ai 16 hd light
Ink bird temp
2 clowns (paired)
Watchman goby / pistol shrimp
Urchant
Snails
2 anemities (about to be 1 its looking like) I have a couple piece of coral but would love more pics below of my set up any ideas don't be scared I would love to hear them





