New to the Saltwater World But Hooked!!

geo32100

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Messages
22
Reaction score
3
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting out with a 72g bowfront. It has a cornerflo that I've plumbed for a herbie style overflow. I've sourced locally all the parts from other hobbyists to start and will upgrade from there. Using an oceanic sump, eshopps skimmer and kind of a no name dc return pump. Things are going smoothly thus far. Salinity dialed in, skimmer is being a bit of a pain. Tank has been running for a week and I've added 2 juvenile clowns to begin the cycle. This forum is incredible for info and look forward to learning.

20200708_094006.jpg 20200708_094028.jpg
 
Great start ! Welcome to the R2R community !
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top