Nov 19, 2022 #1 Jeff-Ft-Lauderdale Community Member View Badges Joined Jan 31, 2022 Messages 46 Reaction score 12 Location Ft Lauderdale What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I just bought these. I looked online in various image libraries but I don't see anything that looks like them. Sorry for the bad quality...I tried to use bright light, but it's thick acrylic glass.
I just bought these. I looked online in various image libraries but I don't see anything that looks like them. Sorry for the bad quality...I tried to use bright light, but it's thick acrylic glass.
Nov 19, 2022 #2 Coralreefer1 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 15, 2018 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 1,848 Location West Lebanon What state or country do you live in New Hampshire Rating - 0% 0 0 0 First one may be Mean Green Palythoas and the second one Pandora Palythoas
Nov 19, 2022 #3 ScottJ Well-Known Member View Badges R2R Secret Santa 2023 Joined Aug 28, 2020 Messages 998 Reaction score 2,125 Location Rochester Ny Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Very nice looking zoas!
Nov 19, 2022 #4 OP OP Jeff-Ft-Lauderdale Community Member View Badges Joined Jan 31, 2022 Messages 46 Reaction score 12 Location Ft Lauderdale What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Coralreefer1 said: First one may be Mean Green Palythoas and the second one Pandora Palythoas Click to expand... Awesome, thank you.
Coralreefer1 said: First one may be Mean Green Palythoas and the second one Pandora Palythoas Click to expand... Awesome, thank you.