NEW Tunze Reef Swag Pack Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dry Goods: BRS, Drs Foster and Smith, Amazon
LiveStock: Austin Aqua Farms, Battlecorals, Unique Corals, Saltwaterfish.com, LiveAquaria.com, Ocean Avenue (LFS)
 
Online, I generally shop at BRS and LiveAquaria but buy many items locally from Blue Ribbon Koi and Tiki Corals (was just in there today grabbing a couple fish).

35549016953_69effd697b_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Chewy-BRS-Marine Depot-Tunze

Livestock is only local for now, have not tried online coral or fish as yet. Might in the near future for my new build.
 
1). Marine Depot, Saltwateraquarium, BRS and Amazon
2). Shipwrecks Cove, AquaSD and LFS
 
BRS for dry goods
Divers Den for fish
Corals all over, nowhere specific, whatever catches my eye I guess.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top