• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New unused Pax Bellum n24

Item Price
$750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefSakes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
747
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New unused. Just don't have the space in the stand to accommodate it. $750 shipped.

20221226_174509.jpg 20221226_174425.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top