NEW VID & GIVEAWAY: Tom's Aqua Lifter Pump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

premiumaquatics

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
336
Reaction score
222
Location
Indiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Today we are taking a look at the Tom Aquarium Products Aqua Lifter, available at Premium Aquatics. This has been a product that has help me in so many ways over the years with my reef tanks and today I'll share some of those tips with you.

Tom's Aqua Lifter Package: https://goo.gl/q9QBgr
Tom's AquaLifter pump: https://goo.gl/hQx9b4
Tom Aquarium Prefilter: https://goo.gl/1LbMyV
Tom Aquarium Pump Holder: https://goo.gl/Uo3Z3D

Visit Premium Aquatics: https://premiumaquatics.com

For a chance to win the Tom's Aqualifter:
1. Watch video and hit Thumbs up
2. Subscribe if you haven't already to our channel
3. Post a comment on our YouTube video page
 
I use these pumps for ATO. they work great and so far have lasted for 3 yrs without a single issue. Cost is amazing for this little pump. Going to try to use two to perform automatic water changes.
That's great you are getting some years out of them. That's probably the only complaint we see is not all last long time, but for the price and function makes a nice option and you can refill your ATO slowly which is nice. You use to be able to rebuild them for 5 bucks with a new diaphragm but they recently discontinued those.
 
I really endorse Tom's aqua-lifter pumps. I have four of them. All are at least five years old and one is seven or eight years old. All four of them are in use - none ever had a problem that a good cleaning couldn't fix. I have used them for many applications including drip acclimating new critters, use as a dosing pump, removing the air bubble that always seems to accumulate at the top of an overflow syphon tube, and as an air bubbler in small temporary livestock holding containers. If you are looking for a very slow flow pump that can move both water and air this is the pump you need!
 
I really endorse Tom's aqua-lifter pumps. I have four of them. All are at least five years old and one is seven or eight years old. All four of them are in use - none ever had a problem that a good cleaning couldn't fix. I have used them for many applications including drip acclimating new critters, use as a dosing pump, removing the air bubble that always seems to accumulate at the top of an overflow syphon tube, and as an air bubbler in small temporary livestock holding containers. If you are looking for a very slow flow pump that can move both water and air this is the pump you need!
Thanks for sharing, that is really great news. We debated on doing this video since it's a product that has been around so long ,but figured lot of new hobbyists might not of even heard of them.
 
Congratulations to Dakota J. for winning the Tom's Aqua Lifter:

For a chance to win a AutoAqua Smart Level Security:
1. Watch video and hit Thumbs up
2. Subscribe if you haven't already to our channel
3. Post a comment on our YouTube video page

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top