For anybody following along, I finished my bleach cure and I'm playing with my rock. Here's a video of a structure I have put together for one side of the tank. It's held together with fiberglass rods for now (you can see the excess sticking up but I'll cut that off before cementing). I have Marco E-400 and am planning on cementing it together this weekend. What do you think?
Welcome to in my opinion on of the best hobbies in the world! This hobby is an opportunity to recreate a piece of the ocean in the comfort of your home! Reef2Reef is a great place to be to learn all about the hobby, and can find some valuable resources!
If you are looking for maybe something to watch on your free time and get a better for feel for reef keeping come check out my channel on YouTube! Could be some helpful tips! Hope to chat soon, cheers!