Ok yeah I plan to keep checking the levels every day or every other day.
Here's a couple more questions.
So the 2 new clowns, will just sit in the same spot, kind of middle front corner about half way up, just swimming in place, if the lights are turned off above the tank, during the day. If I turn the lights on, they swim all around the tank, and don't stick to the spot. I was keeping the LED lights off, till I added more stuff to prevent algae growth, but don't want to hurt the fish? What should I do?
Also the food WWC (where I bought the clowns) recommended was TDO Chroma Boost (1.7mm pellets) but I'm not sure they like the food, because they lunge for it when I drop a few pellets in, but I see them spit it back out most of the time. I ordered some PE Mysis flakes to see if that will work better, but didn't know if they are just stubborn at first, and should keep trying to throw a few pellets in, or to just save that until I get other fish, and try my luck with the flakes.
Thanks again!