NEWBIE TO SALTWATER AQUARIUMS

Hello friends! My name is Raven! I recently just bought a fluval 13.5 evo saltwater tank i am new to saltwater tanks in general im looking for some positive advice and the best route to go to sustain a healthy beginner tank? Thanks again
WELCOME!!! Awesome beginner tank, excited to see it!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Welcome! What do you plan to do with the 13.5? I may get one myself as a nano frag tank. I would suggest a clownfish, or maybe a yellow watchman goby and pistol shrimp. Hopefully you'll get into corals, but be warned, HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!
Best of Luck!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top