Newer to the Saltwater Community

Welcome to R2R, join the fray.
ZomboMeme 14052021195255.jpg
 
Welcome Michael and hope all is well with yourself ^_^

If need any advice or have questions,just start a thread and ask away.
With as much info and back ground on tank as possible so guys and gals can give an informative answer as possible.
Good luck
 
I am a newer saltwater tank Enthusiast. I can’t seem to get a full grasp on what my tank is doing. If I get one issue right then something else comes up just looking for some help.

Hi Michael and Welcome!

This is a good reference book type article, though likely it is not going to address rolling from one issue to next issue (unless some of those 'issues' are expected "ugly phases" which is within this post:

Start with your water parameters, and trying to get them stable. For many, this can take a year. However, don't chase your numbers as that will just stress you. However, if there are swings in your water parameters then this stresses your corals. Geesh, what I wrote sounds contradictory... Sorry... Know you will find your way

"Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can" - Arthur Ashe, tennis player
 

Attachments

  • reef water parameters.jpg
    reef water parameters.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 14

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top