Newest Additon to my Addiction

  • Thread starter Thread starter bsagea
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

bsagea

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2011
Messages
957
Reaction score
611
Location
New Bern
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added this Blue Spot Squamosa to my clam collection yesterday :) Clams have become quite an addiction for me....
bsagea-albums-clams-picture37338-blue-spot-squamosa.jpg
 
Very Nice.. Those spots look like they are glowing. I love clams.. Can't wait for my tank to be ready!
 
Nice!
 
Awesome clam! I have the perfect spot in my tank waiting for my first clam. I'm hoping to pick up something amazing at MACNA.
 
Awesome clam! I have the perfect spot in my tank waiting for my first clam. I'm hoping to pick up something amazing at MACNA.

Have a wonderful time at MACNA...I wish I was going :( I'm sure there will be some awesome clams there!
bsa
 
Thank you all for the compliments! I love my clams...they are so awesome to watch and they add so much to a reef tank. The squamosa makes a total of 28 at present. I recently lost four between our two tanks over the past three months. One I had for three years...I don't know what happened to him - he was my first black maxima.
 
I see u rocking that black sand as well, I like it in my tank too
 
I see u rocking that black sand as well, I like it in my tank too

First time using the black sand in any of our tanks. I added some white - way toooooo much and had to go get three more bags of black and still wished I had one more. I would have preferred a little less white but overall, very happy with it and the colors of the corals do pop on the black.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top