Next steps after stopping dosing for 3 days for precipitation?

Many people tracking changes by APEX find the answers get wonky when the reagent starts to get low. I'd also double check that the dosing is delivering the same as always and isn't messed up somehow.

What do you calculate the total dKH per day that you are dosing is?
 
Many people tracking changes by APEX find the answers get wonky when the reagent starts to get low. I'd also double check that the dosing is delivering the same as always and isn't messed up somehow.

What do you calculate the total dKH per day that you are dosing is?
Yea my reagents are not low though but i would consider can be test error but it seems like something else.
I think i might just stop dosing everything again let all drop for a few days and bring back up again.
After that i am going to maybe switch my dosing schedule around a but and only dose Cal once a day and alk and mag 4 times a day

how far apart should i dose alk and mag?
i dose mag first to allow magnesium to bind to surfaces before i dose alk

I am dosing 6ML triton all and 6-8ml of sodium bicarbonate per day.

and another reason i can tell its precipitation is my return pump gets noisy after all or cal gets dosed and then it goes quiet again after a while
 
Last edited:
The recommendations, and I’m sorry if this is old, was to divide up dosing as much as possible with an hour or two between each component.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top