• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

**NIB*** Apex Neptune EB832 your sealed in box

Item Price
$240
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Waballs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2019
Messages
34
Reaction score
63
Location
Smithton, IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nib and sealed. I bought this thinking I’d expand my system. Instead, Life is getting ahead of me as my kids grow older. So unfortunately I need to get out of my tank. Cost is $240 without shipping.

7654F3DB-0E8F-4D3C-AAFE-258C9B5D3DB9.jpeg D46BD033-29C7-47B0-8ACC-876ACADC4C25.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top