• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NIB Tunze 6105 $240.00 shipped!

Item Price
$240
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jamie814

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2021
Messages
440
Reaction score
375
Location
43°17'29.7"N 91°47'49.0"W
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Still new unused what you see in the image is what you will receive. $240 shipped, PayPal or Venmo only or cash if in person pickup.
Tunze 6105.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top