• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nice affordable chalice pack. 4 chalices for $135 shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
22
Location
new jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a pack up for sale of 4 chalices of at least 1 inch or bigger, with several being larger and some multi eyed pieces. First few to buy the pack get the nicest multi eyed pieces. $105 picked up or $135 shipped (next week) via fed ex overnight. All the pieces will be available for pick up after Wednesday at either Fairview, NJ 07022 or midtown Manhattan 10020. Only a few packs available at this price so don't hesitate. Last pack I put up for sale sold within a few hours. Pm is key and paypal to hold. Thanks, Frank.

Fire and Ice chalice
IMG_3093.jpg


Brimstone Chalice
IMG_3043.jpg


Purple War chalice
IMG_3015.jpg


IMG_3061.jpg
 
Thanks! Pm sent. Here's a few examples of what the frags look like (a little discolered due to fragging). I won't be shipping until next week to let the pieces get some healing time. First few buyers get the nicest multi eye pieces. thanks again, Frank.

IMG_3137.jpg



IMG_3141.jpg



IMG_3144.jpg



IMG_3148.jpg



IMG_3150.jpg



IMG_3155.jpg


IMG_3196.jpg



IMG_3203.jpg
 
Thanks John and Kelby. The Brimstone is a very sweet piece. Mature eyes will turn yellow and green and it will be difficult to find a brighter red. You're going to love your piece John, I guarentee it. 3 packs sold with only a couple left.
 
Number one and two are sick, bump for a great seller here guys!
 
Thanks Matt! My favorite ones are the second and third. Still have a couple of nice packs available. If anyone wants to pick and choose the pieces they want, I can make it a little cheaper for the pack. For example 2 chalices $80-$90 shipped, 3 chalices $100-110 shipped. It all depends on which pieces and where I'm shipping to. These pieces will only be available until the end of the week. pm is key.
 
I only have 2 packs left and the frags are smaller ( 3/4 inch-1inch) so I'm lowering the price for adjustment. Only $115 shipped for all 4 chalices. These are still very nice looking frags and a super sweet deal. Thank you every one else who purchased the first few. You guys are getting some nice sized chunks (about 1 1/2 inches).
 
Shipping later today and 2 frag packs left. Last chance opportunity for a nice pack. take advantage. Only $99 for all 4 chalices, shipped via fed ex overnight if payment is received within the next 3 hours. After today this thread can be closed. Again, only $99 shipped for 4 very nice looking chalice frags. thanks, frank.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top