Nick’s 180g LED Penninsula!

60c86eec28e06dec6355562d6c2d4738.jpg
c95507399c82aa43744818547888c102.jpg


New additions after the excitement of the new lights, Mcoskis Flasher Wrasse and some random Hawaiian Zoa morph. Looking good already
 
Nice build, I drilled my 180 on the end as well, just curious why you reduced the drains instead of using g 1.5 inch pvc?
 
Nice build, I drilled my 180 on the end as well, just curious why you reduced the drains instead of using g 1.5 inch pvc?

Quieter and like the size better coming off my returns and fits into my sump better
 
IMG_1439.JPG


Added an ORA Hawkins Echinata, and a giant piece of cats paw. Also added a Neptune DOS and got rid of the calrx. Too noisy and annoying to dial in lol
 
IMG_1484.JPG


Here’s a fun pic of my green slimer looking happy [emoji38][emoji106]
 
8e72f631065ba535427fc788bc90b013.jpg


Added a JF slow burn montipora to the mix!
 
6aa17b842be4f07ed846d3e466410ce6.jpg


Also added a powder brown and baby hippo tang!
 
f2dbe16a9b9bde043e9c3719da3fd2e2.jpg


Also recently added a beautiful new Japanese Swallowtail Angel! He’s so neat. Excuse the chip in his tail, the powder brown thinks he’s a tang lol
 
364c118682799e77b44db143be8f6c27.jpg
aaf6f56bb2389995efcd1cb293430244.jpg


Also,
Here’s my ORA Hawkins Echinata I got from TSM corals. Huge piece and really coloring up amazingly, still loving the Ocean Revive T247’s. Awesome lights.

Second pic is of my newest unnamed Millie I got from my local LFS, Coral Reef Connection in Sinking Spring, Pa! Love this thing, green and brown and pink with awesome whiteish and green polyps!
 
c2408faa54c6b30abeb8ae01881e3b4e.jpg
13e2bad59e1af0867c1bb4663fca4877.jpg
c7f2af90c33b6a3b3932a13f88e7b2fc.jpg
c7e3e9a3164cce0e5a6e327f996b1033.jpg
edf6862e51212ecbe388c371ffc7ab0d.jpg


Some corals I got at RAP this weekend. My favorite reef related day of the year!
 
Tanks coming along really nicely now. I decided to redo my rock structure though. Wasn’t satisfied with the available room for coral. LOVING the new scape. Coral growth is going well, but i think the corals aren’t soaking up as much alk and calc as I antispated and had to turn back my dosing pumps.
 
Here are pics of the new scape and some new battlecorals which are encrusting nicely!
1ac61d78a3a2eea6af60d21bf6b3d36b.jpg
0a753153dfe0af5be63475a9c333631d.jpg
362ec7655b994072a4fcb8008a1fc38a.jpg
 
8446d7f063b76bfbda710f3a7a7559a7.jpg


One of my favorite views of the tank, from the fridge! Lol
 
Got some new growth pics and some good top down shots, using my RAP polyp labs coral viewer
7647b97924dc37e566077451e35ba9fa.jpg
7d58dad3a3895671281af16aa671f32b.jpg
c4ec3922764e251fab99e840150b2d3b.jpg
257343d288c72a8d272a0cafca5a0a3d.jpg
 
4a586f4b35ac48c77e489142dc567df1.jpg


Here’s my new Fromia Starfish, he’s very cool but only moves a couple inches a day. I think he’s just getting used to my system. Also here’s a actinic shot, just love this new scape I’ve come up with!
3270841969a7f713dea0c327ff137fe4.jpg
 
Stopped by worldwide corals today. Kinda not the experience I was expecting. Some of the guys were stand-off ish when I was asking the name of corals in the 900g they showed me and I just felt like they didn’t really want to talk. I guess it’s my own fault, I was expecting people who were really into the hobby instead of one word answer guys:/. Oh well, besides that the display tanks look amazing and I loved seeing Casper!
dc90bf135d33f106c7266a805ae0c765.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top