night pics of rpta with flashlight

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
4
Location
Kaukauna, Wi.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a ok led flashlight and i was shining it into my wifes nano and all i could say is wow!! that flashlight made the rbta look great....these could be the best pics i may have taken so far in the nano :)

oh yeah..it has a host too...to my readings this guy is not normaly hosting rbtas...seabies yes but not rbtas...it took 6 months befor i saw it happen! i was like "yeaaaaaaaah!!!"

Untitled-2.jpg


Untitled-1-1.jpg


Untitled-3-1.jpg


Untitled-4-1.jpg
 
Dang it!!!! I just realized i misspelled the title!!! I guess I DONT KNOW HOW TO SPELL RBTA ! :neutral:
 
lol....looks awsome though!!
 
looks cool. my clowns are finally hosting in my RBTA also. Saw it the other night for the first time!
 
Thats cool!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top