• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nikon D3200 and Tamron marco lens.

  • Thread starter Thread starter shred5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
6,381
Reaction score
4,853
Location
Waukesha, Wi
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This stuff is barely used. I am lucky if I used the camera 5 times and the lens twice.
Nikon D3200
SP AF 90mm f2.8 Di mAlso comes with standard lens 18-15 VRIIacro lens. Fully
automatic with motor.

Also comes with standard lens 18-15 VRII

Carrying case.
Tripod
Filterers
Yellow filter
Red filter for filtering blue out.
Remote
2 batteries
Charger
Stepping rings.
Box of Vivitar macro lenses

425.00 shipped.
 
Last edited:
20171005_185513_zpshzbnqlh5.jpg
20171005_190456_zps93t4qnnb.jpg
20171005_185535_zpsmzh0olal.jpg
 
Also comes with standard lens 18-15 VRII
 
425.00 shipped.
Anyone who want too take reef pics this is a deal and get everything you need.. You get regular and macro lens you get a tripod and very nice case. You also and yellow and red filters to remove the blue. Easier than using white balance. These are the better filters too not cheap ones.

I will throw in a memory card.


I bought this last year when I had my frag tanks to take pictures of frags. I had to move real quick and had to sell everything. I now just have a small tank and no need for the camera.
 
Last edited:
Several have asked me to part this.
So I am asking 159.00 shipped for camera and supplies minus the Macro lens
260.00 shipped for Tamron macro lens.
The macro lens is
Tamron 90mm f/2.8 SP AF Di Macro Lens for Nikon AF AF272NII-700
Those who contacted me get first dibs on the macro lens I will be contacting them in order.
 
Last edited:
All sold pending payment.
 
Last edited:
mdbannister after you replied I go a bunch of pm's. Strange
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top