• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NJ 10 Coral Frags for $100

d5332

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
365
Reaction score
119
Location
Coral Springs
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10 Coral Frags for $100
Must take all 10
I am posting this without pictures because my target audience for this for sale ad is:
A person that is ready to buy
A person that knows the retail cost
A person that is familiar with the coral and OR has an inclination for doing research (fast google image search)

1. Sunkist Montipora (Orange polyps, green base)
2. Mystic Montipora
3. Sunset Montipora
4. Season Greetings Montipora (red polyps, green base)
5. JF Jack O Lantern Lepto
6. JF Tangerine Lepto
7. 1 to 2 polyp rastas
8. 1 to 2 polyp bam bam
9. Super neon green sinularia frag
10. Meteor shower cyphatrea

These are on half in plugs, for those that seek colonies for $1, this is a frag pack
$20 each if sold individually, I have multiples so it does not break this pack offer.

I am not a “fragger”, there were overgrown or accidentally broken
I do not like frag racks in my tank
I do not want a frag tank either, hence why I just want to get rid of this stuff

Pickup only
07104
FCFS
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top