No idea how to make a good flow for the tank

kamkam1999

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2022
Messages
65
Reaction score
14
Location
Hong Kong
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, recently i have set up my first SUMP tank (90*50*55CM) However after i have watched many youtube video still no idea of how to make good flow to hole tank... I have a pair of Maxspect XF330 on both side and run in 80% grye mode. do anyone have any suggestion what should i make changes?
GetAttachmentThumbnail
 
I kinda want to put them on the back wall on each side of the overflow, aimed straight down to see what happens.
Thats a great idea! let me try tonight. should i also turn both side outlet?(sorry bad english)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top