noobie with a DSC-T200 questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter 125tank
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

125tank

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
71
Reaction score
23
Location
New England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi all.. so i dont have a fancy camera but only a 2yrs-old Sony DSC-T200. I have taken tons of pics with it but just can't seems be happy with them. I'm considering sell this camera and get a SLR cuz I see most of you have it and the pictures turn out to be so nice. worth it?
btw, does any1 have any lesson to teach me on how to set the setting on my DSC-T200 to take good pictures? i would appreciate it very much. :nerd:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top