NOOPSYCHE'S SHOW OFF YOUR REEF GIVEAWAY

Weekly update:
 
If I win the light will mount nicely into my Noopsyche hybrid T5 fixture and I can start replacing the black box lights!

MVIMG_20200723_215629.jpg
 
Bonus #1: I've checked out the site before when I was looking up the hybrid fixture and the customer service was excellent!
 
Bonus #2

Facebook group joined!

Screenshot_20200727-170000.png
 
Building a canopy so I can hang a second noop next to the first!
Bonus entry #1 complete
Bonus entry #3 complete
I LOVE SCOTT'S RESPONSE TIME - bonus entry #4 complete

20200718_120957.jpg 20200717_201142_001.jpg
 
Bought one Noopsyche to test out and replace oceanrevives didn’t come with remote need to win new one with remote and mount to tank.

DBA067C8-54ED-404B-91C9-F76C72CD4DC6.jpeg
 
Updated build thread.
 
Definitely a great asset to any aquarium. If selected I would be adding it to my 400 gallon system. I have cutouts in my canopy to support led lights but also allowing great airflow and 0 water exposure.

image.jpg
 
Bonus entry! I visited the store and i really like how the t5 hybrid has built in controls to pair perfectly with the k7!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top