Not a critter, but what is this rock?

miltonkl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2020
Messages
143
Reaction score
128
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a batch of used rock from someone and most of it just looks like nothing special but some of it has this super spikey look to it. Just wondering if anyone knows if this is some kind of specific rock? I've only ever used marco style rock before and this all seems like some sort of former live rock maybe that I'm not familiar with. Just curious to learn about more about it since it's new to me! Maybe there isn't much to learn, I don't know! :)

Unique:

1717642542929.png


Versus the rest that seems more normal?

1717642574218.png
 
hi, Pukani in tub, rest misc dry ocean rock.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top