Not a hitchhiker but I wish!

Yep! I wasn't worried about you taking any. I personally have tried to keep coldwater aquaria dedicated to eastern pacific fauna and although its not difficult, it certainly is a whole other world from reef keeping
 
Yep! I wasn't worried about you taking any. I personally have tried to keep coldwater aquaria dedicated to eastern pacific fauna and although its not difficult, it certainly is a whole other world from reef keeping
I'm glad there are so many people that think about these things... I wish the whole world thought about the little critters on the beaches and tide pools. We would all be better off.
 
I'm glad there are so many people that think about these things... I wish the whole world thought about the little critters on the beaches and tide pools. We would all be better off.

Same here. I wish it would apply to our wonderful hobby as well so that people would really appreciate the small things just as much as say a $900 bounce mushroom
 
Ya signs on the beaches. Don't take our shells or are hermits won't have homes to make. Also I found some anemones today
44d7a45e4dc740e9dfe861a4cce9482d.jpg
 
This has got me excited to go tide pool exploring in a couple days. I’ve got a long list of tide pool spots to check out in/near the San Diego area. Can’t wait!
 
This has got me excited to go tide pool exploring in a couple days. I’ve got a long list of tide pool spots to check out in/near the San Diego area. Can’t wait!

Kinda off topic but if you do go tidepooling, check out the iNaturalist app where you can document all of your findings! That's the program I use to help teach people about tidepools and such.
 
Kinda off topic but if you do go tidepooling, check out the iNaturalist app where you can document all of your findings! That's the program I use to help teach people about tidepools and such.
Never a bad time to share info to make our experiences better! I'm installing it too!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top