• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Not everything it's about MONEY! at least not always..

shipping quote was $50 and have been paid for. Cant wait to get these. Thank you.

well you sound excited:) that's wonderful. please take pic's and share with us ok.
 
Ok everyone,, I know some of you guys wanted to see some pics of the actual pack our friend Sabor is getting on Tuesday,, so here they are,, personally,, I think they look better in person:wink:,,,.
Here is the link, I hope you like them!,,.
BTW, I decided to add a little freebie to the pack,,:tongue:,,,, I don't know the name of this polyp, I bought it from a local reefer long time ago,, I m adding this one because I really like it, and I want Sabor to have it too,, it looks better in person,,, believe me...
Thanks everyone.
( pics were taken with a canon point and shot )

Flickr: Corals3's Photostream
 
The honor of your kindness is that of a fine soul and the hobby is lucky to have such a person who ever gets them will more than happy, and shall you and your reefing be blessed......
 
I got the zoas in today and they are in great shape just like the pictures. The shipping was SUPERB. The man packed them so well, it took me awhile to take them out of the box. hahaha! They are in great shape and doing great in my tank. So pretty! I will definitely take pictures for everyone here soon. I thank Reefnightmare once again for his pure awesomeness. You surely opened up my eyes and hopefully for many others on here. God Bless you and your family!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top