• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Not Inferno nems for sale

Smiz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2013
Messages
299
Reaction score
115
Location
New york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I have several nems that look exactly like infernos however, I do not have lineage so they are not infernos... selling these for $450 shipped. Post or PM any questions! These are the nicest nems I’ve come across in a long time!

6cb43907ff33e40febc5d7fb01e89823.jpg
994fd82aae2126604705845cb64532d0.jpg
 
Last edited:
Arrived happy and healthy, truly stunning anenome!!

 
Last edited:
Still have more of these left. Have shipped 5 so far. Price is $450 shipped!
 
That's awesome. Yea put me down for the smaller one wed. I'm off Tuesdays and Wednesdays so might have to plan shipping the following week?
 
Second pic is the older one of the tank. These came in in very poor condition but they color up incredibly!
 
30C38124-BC9D-4C18-BD70-BCC1D858319F.jpeg
3F9D4D53-947C-482F-942F-32636B9DBFE5.jpeg
623FD963-C960-4DC3-97B8-1F73D6A3AFF6.jpeg

Sorry about the low quality pics, just wanted to show quality packaging and a healthy nem. Great seller, easy to deal with and accommodating. If another comes available take your chance to grab one!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top