reacclimating 2 the hobby
patience is... oh look an acro pack fs!
View BadgesHospitality Award
My Tank Thread
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2015
- Messages
- 2,246
- Reaction score
- 5,196
- Location
- Dannemora, NY
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
Hey All,
I've been out of the hobby again for a few years. I won a Red Sea tank on this forum in 2018 and had to sell it due to several things in life. I'm sure we can all relate.
That said, I'm hoping to get my foot back in the door with a smaller tank to start and grow it through the glass again like last time. Lots of catching up to do, but thought I'd say hi and hope to chat with some of you in the near future. For now, to start my small build without any local shops
Thanks all!
Joshua
I've been out of the hobby again for a few years. I won a Red Sea tank on this forum in 2018 and had to sell it due to several things in life. I'm sure we can all relate.
That said, I'm hoping to get my foot back in the door with a smaller tank to start and grow it through the glass again like last time. Lots of catching up to do, but thought I'd say hi and hope to chat with some of you in the near future. For now, to start my small build without any local shops

Thanks all!
Joshua



