Not sure if disease or injury?

TheKingInYellow

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
304
Location
Winnipeg
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Carpenters wrasse is in my QT in hypo, sitting at about 1.018 right now.

He was in a small tank at the LFS with a clown and a damsel so I have no doubt he got stressed but they also keep their displays at 2ppm copper.

I noticed this white patch on his mouth when we brought him home on Saturday and I can't say if it's bigger or smaller. He's eating voraciously so no issue there.

Thoughts?

20190930_150027.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top