Not sure what this is! New to salt

not to revive an old thread, but i forgot to give everyone an update! i ended up going to the local store and the guy gave me a sample of some red sea stuff, He apologized and said its impossible for him to check all the rocks and that is 99% sure where it came from. And i used it. It went away! havent seen any yet, Unfortunatly i think my zoas died. They have been closed up for about a week now and arnt looking to healthy, I might have ti remove the rock
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top