Nov 2020 POTM Contest: Fish head shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Submitting my true percula clownfish! I’ve had her for over 15 years (since 2005) and she’s been through 4 tank moves (including her current home), had a myriad of ups and downs but has stuck with me for all these years.

Definitely one of my best friends in the hobby!
IA6A0905_edited.jpg
 
Last edited:
Do freshwater fish count, though?? I have really good cichlid and piranha pics that would be great! Just give the word!! ;)
 
Do freshwater fish count, though?? I have really good cichlid and piranha pics that would be great! Just give the word!! ;)
They may not count for the contest (maybe they would, I don't make the rules) but we would sure like to see them anyway!
 
Do freshwater fish count, though?? I have really good cichlid and piranha pics that would be great! Just give the word!! ;)
The rule did not say no fresh water just fish head shot. Must be in your tank.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top