Nova Extreme 48" T5 fixture for sale - SOLD
I have an almost new Current USA Nova Extreme light fixture for sale. It is 48" and has 8 bulbs. It has 4 54w 10,000k daylight bulbs, 4 54w actinic bulbs and 4 moon lights. It has cooling fans and mounting legs. I bought this fixture at the CRA yard sale but have decided to keep my metal halide setup instead. I paid half price for it and that is what I'm asking, $235 (full price was $479). It was new in the box when I got it. I did run it for one week on my tank. All bulbs and fans work great.
****Sold****
I have an almost new Current USA Nova Extreme light fixture for sale. It is 48" and has 8 bulbs. It has 4 54w 10,000k daylight bulbs, 4 54w actinic bulbs and 4 moon lights. It has cooling fans and mounting legs. I bought this fixture at the CRA yard sale but have decided to keep my metal halide setup instead. I paid half price for it and that is what I'm asking, $235 (full price was $479). It was new in the box when I got it. I did run it for one week on my tank. All bulbs and fans work great.
****Sold****
Last edited:

