NOVEMBER 2008 Zoa Frag Pack Giveaway!! UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

The November winner is:

alvieman

We will begin a new giveaway on Dec 1st! Thanks for participating and I wish every one could win. :(

Thanks again to www.elitereefs.com for sponsoring this giveaway! :wink:







:)
 
WOOHOOO lol

Thanks R2R and elitereefs!! Def a generous thing to do fer sure :)
 
Last edited:
Rev you may want to update the thead title with "updated". People like me reply to a thread like this and then normally dont look until it says "updated" or there is a new thread.
 
Sorry guys this one is over. We will start a new on again on the first of Dec. Thanks again to www.elitereefs.com.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top