NPS: Red Finger Gorgonians (are they expert level only?)

I dont get it! I have a red one and about to purchase a yellow one and I just realized its a filter feeder! LOL. I got it crazy cheap and huge though a few branches have broken!

I have had it about 6 months and its doing great. I feed it about 2 x's a week when I feed other corals and its thriving.

I moved it from lower flow and light because it never had polyps extended but seems to be very happy!

Am I kidding myself and it could just suddenly die?

Funny thing is I was going to snap a pic to show but I slightly moved it yesterday Long story but Its kind of propped against frag rack and new corals are going up to the rack.

I have lots of corals coming in so havnt permanently placed it! I"ll attach a pic later!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top