Nuke green and purple death get it on

what to name them

  • purple nukes

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • goblins breath

    Votes: 10 40.0%
  • unknown

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • unknown

    Votes: 3 12.0%

  • Total voters
    25
ya mine is from m'akoy, and he calls it Two Face, and the frag i got from him only reproduces purple deaths but a different shade of normal purple deaths, it also reproduces these polyps faster then other zoas that i have, its almost spitting out a new polyp every other week
 
I have these andvyhe person who I got them from calls them nuclear deaths just to let you know. Awesome piece with or withnout a name for sure.
 
I have several two faces ;)
 
when naming that paly would it make a difference wether the green was the dominate or the purple is the dominate one? just wondering because mine is the opposite when it comes to color
 
if you may not have noticed the post above it i am asking the question does it make a difference wether the polyp is mostly nuc gree or purple death? oh and by the way you are so helpful. thanks
 
when the polyps completely mix they form a nuc green with purple striations throughout. is that the same for the 2 face or does it form a purple polyp with green tinges in it
 
if you may not have noticed the post above it i am asking the question does it make a difference wether the polyp is mostly nuc gree or purple death? oh and by the way you are so helpful. thanks
are you really asking or you playing dumb now, oh wait let me refresh your memory real quick.


Quote:
Originally Posted by gaita98911
did this "dace" have his reproduce. i have several polyp that are a mix. greens and purple throughout. almost like someone took a paint brush and splattered it. do not know if one that was grafted together will do that.
ps
wwc there no reason to be a hater. just because i did not bring it into your place so you can claim it as yours......hmm bubble gum monster from faois. oppps did i say that. have a great day


why are you calling me Hater?? not nice at all, I was just posting that you should look into it since some other people have it already is nothing new, should I got my e-mail box and show you what your boy John From FAOIS say to me about that :wink: or should I get the original owner of the coral to shim in, please let me know since you want to open a can of worms :tongue: I can play this game and prove things as well.

enjoy this link buddy
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh...1601095&page=2
:wink:
I think you need to stop hating now, I got proof and it makes itchy man look really bad along with his followers(you)
Have a nice day.
 
if you may not have noticed the post above it i am asking the question does it make a difference wether the polyp is mostly nuc gree or mostly purple death?
i am asking this question mine and m'akoy looks the same. dace does not his looks mostly purple death. does that make a difference?
 
Just my opinion:

I really don't think it makes a difference people. It's like asking if you put the red paint into the blue paint to make purple, or if you put the blue paint into the red paint. The end result is the same.

"six of one, a half dozen of the other"

Now if you could get a purple death polyp to say R2R in green, then lets talk!
 
Victor, do you have a two fAce yet? I will bring one to you if you like...
 
Sorry the three times I checked they were wide open and did not feel like getting the ladder out to reach the bottom of the tank. Will probably get supplies to frag up today and get the pics also
 
Sorry the three times I checked they were wide open and did not feel like getting the ladder out to reach the bottom of the tank. Will probably get supplies to frag up today and get the pics also
 
I've seen threads about this where they actually cut both polyps in half and the 2 ends fuse nice and naturally. But I can't remember if the babies from that hybrid/frankenstien resembles it's mother/father?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top