• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NUVO IM 30L like new AIO tank

Burrito

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Messages
990
Reaction score
788
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
upgraded to a bigger size once I got the wife OK

used less than 4 months (see my..short,. build thread)

cleaned and ready to go
$200 tank, looks new, no scratches to glass
$250 with IM stand (not the new APS stands)

I have all the AIO goodies as well, just not listed yet.
IMG_6745.jpg
IMG_7943.jpg
IMG_1370.jpg
IMG_4060.jpg
IMG_2546.jpg

pic of the stand
fullsizeoutput_5047.jpeg
 
bump, some tire kickers but no buyers yet.

dont make me turn this into a sweet frag or planted tank. my wife will not approve!
 
I have the exact same tank and stand. Up n running for 2+ years.

Haven’t sold mine and all the accessories either.

It would make a nice frag tank for sure!
 
branchburg NJ 08876
 
Tank still available?
 
sorry, sold a long time ago
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top