Ocean Live Rock 25 Gallon IM Lagoon

And the odd corner today appears to be a large purple sponge?

IMG_6695.jpg
 
What are these guys? I have seen them for a while, but best photos of them so far...
TBS Live rocks
@LiverockRocks
IMG_6689.jpg
Interesting critters; they appear to be a tube worm. The one on the left looks bivalve, but they are obviously the same...I'd err tube worm.
And the odd corner tonight is named, starfish island...
IMG_6692.jpg
Love those micro brittles filtering the water!
 
The Wrasse is doing better. Still "taking breaks" throughout the day, but much livelier and eating better. I am cautiously optimistic that he will pull through.
 
I am really happy to report that the wrasse seems to have made a full recovery! He is even back to cavorting with little blue.
IMG_6705.PNG


And the odd corner...
IMG_6708.jpg



Close up of "the tuba"

IMG_6709.jpg
 
Now it seems the wrasse has attempted to floss...
I am not overly concerned as I am 99% sure this is some algae, and will hopefully work itself out. He is still eating and breathing fine, and swimming around la di dah.

Nothing like keeping it interesting...

IMG_6711.jpg

IMG_6712.jpg

IMG_6713.jpg
 
After a week away from the tank, the "floss" indeed worked itself out. I was greeted by a good bit of glass algae... The clear bits are where the limpets have grazed.
IMG_6771.jpg


I scraped the glass, and an hour later went back to check on things, and I was like, "Why is the tank so cloudy?" Turns out the limpets were feeling frisky. This is newly observed behavior.

IMG_6775.jpg

IMG_6777.jpg
 
New star of the show. Been 5 days in the tank. I see him eating. He moves around good. The YWG does try to hassle him a bit, but mostly just show.

He likes mushrooms, limpets, favias, and long walks at sunset with little blue...

IMG_6831.jpg

Note the upstaged porcelain crab in the background.
IMG_6841.jpg

IMG_6837.jpg

IMG_6826.jpg
 
Did you QT or buy QTd? The fish looks very healthy.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top