Octo Lids™

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

@Katrina71, I'm in contact with @cromag27 by PM. Once I get my last part (a special acrylic base) back from the shop that is doing the routering and cutting to size, I'll assemble my tank and overflow than order a lid! Thanks for turning me on to Octo Lids. I'd be very surprised if I don't end up asking him to make some 'special' parts for me further down the road.
 
@Katrina71, I'm in contact with @cromag27 by PM. Once I get my last part (a special acrylic base) back from the shop that is doing the routering and cutting to size, I'll assemble my tank and overflow than order a lid! Thanks for turning me on to Octo Lids. I'd be very surprised if I don't end up asking him to make some 'special' parts for me further down the road.
You should see some of the special things he's done for my son!
 
@Katrina71, I'm in contact with @cromag27 by PM. Once I get my last part (a special acrylic base) back from the shop that is doing the routering and cutting to size, I'll assemble my tank and overflow than order a lid! Thanks for turning me on to Octo Lids. I'd be very surprised if I don't end up asking him to make some 'special' parts for me further down the road.

just let me know ron!!!
 
You should post some pictures of the special things they've done for your son!

Nice looking lids for sure, just asked for a estimate on 3 lids last night!

did i email you back yet? sorry, i don’t recall seeing your quote request.
 
I’ll be looking for a lid for my 70.2. I just have to figure out how I want it setup. I’m glad to see I have this option for a custom cover!
 
F797777E-265E-4A9C-BC01-19C74B5A370C.jpeg


knocked out a few lids on my “day off”.

 
Love the looks of the Lids, definetly gunna roder one fro my new tank once I get it finally got word on it for a possible ship date, once i have it up and can run through the instructions for measurements and get them I'll be putting an order in!
 
Hey I have a deep blue rimless 30g frag tank 24x24. What is the cost of a lid and how long does it take to get one?
 
Hey I have a deep blue rimless 30g frag tank 24x24. What is the cost of a lid and how long does it take to get one?

all that info is right here!

 
Just ordered a lid for my "tank renewal" project 29 oceanic biocube. Looking forward to its arrival. Thanks Matt
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top