Of Clams and Dragon Wrasses

Treefer32

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2013
Messages
1,466
Reaction score
1,033
Location
Fargo, ND
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably a dumb question, but will a Rock moving wrasse (otherwise known as Dragon Wrasse) attempt to move a clam? I'd love to have at least one or two clams in my 350 some day. But, the fish likes to attack rocks and lift them up and move them around surching for things to eat underneath. I don't know if he'd actually eat a clam (different issue) but, would his moving a clam shell around kill the clam?

I'm assuming the answer is yes. . . Just checking? Can clams be epoxied down?
 
He'd probably bury the shell (or try) and live inside the shell after eating the clam. Heh. dang. O.k. Just confirms at some point I'll need to setup a second tank after I get my main display in Tip top shape.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top