OFFICIAL JASON FOX SUMMER LIVE SALE THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Also need some zoa's to go with my king tidas zoa's I got 2 weeks ago. But I have to move so I need to be good. I'm just drooling Jason has the most colorful corals around!
 
Also need some zoa's to go with my king tidas zoa's I got 2 weeks ago. But I have to move so I need to be good. I'm just drooling Jason has the most colorful corals around!
Yes he does! The most colorful coral I have seen!
 
I hope the Walt Disney and the Homewrecker are good size frags!
 
Your shipping qualifier is not quite accurate. This is sort of a non sequitur but Alaska is part of the continental US. It is not part of the contiguous US. Too often we treat Alaska is if it is not part of the continent.
 
Haven’t been this excited! Haha
 
I find when I leave the screen that’s when the corals I want go up
Hope you have better luck than me
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top