OFFICIAL JASON FOX SUMMER LIVE SALE THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

MOTHER JF LEMONGRASS ACRO (NEW RELEASE) ​
CJ1_5947.jpg
​


JF LEMONGRASS ACRO (NEW RELEASE) $59
​
 
I’m late!! I’m late!!!
But I’m here already!
For those who purchased the coral sector 001. Lucky you! That’s a beautiful coral I’ve been wanting to purchase. Where are the Walt Disney Acro!
 
I’m late!! I’m late!!!
But I’m here already!
For those who purchased the coral sector 001. Lucky you! That’s a beautiful coral I’ve been wanting to purchase. Where are the Walt Disney Acro!
Just posted!!! Get it!!!!
 
I’m late!! I’m late!!!
But I’m here already!
For those who purchased the coral sector 001. Lucky you! That’s a beautiful coral I’ve been wanting to purchase. Where are the Walt Disney Acro!

Walt disney just went up go get it!! I got one earlier
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top