OFFICIAL JF 4TH ANNIV. LIVE SALE SHIPPING THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Can I have his Thursday shipping for Friday? Pm'do you about it.
Adam Henning
 
Sweet just got confirmation thanks again fox family! Going to be a nice b-day present for me! Yall are awsome! Great first online coral experience.
 
Jason,
Just wondering did my order go out for me to pick at Fed Ex Tuesday morning?

Thank you
Patrick Reinhart
 
This my first time ordering, did every body get a shipping confirmation?
 
Jason,
I picked up my corals at 9;00 at Fed Ex. I never used this site before, I hope I didn't sent to many emails about shipping, I was having computer trouble and wasn't sure if it was going through. I any going to send you another email after noon.
Thank you very much,
Pay
 
Miguel pou ship Wednesday for Thursday delivery.
Thanks
 
Got my corals in this morning sir! Amazing packaging. Most satisfied as always!
b2ff29f912887ddd0c3b4001ffc08e80.jpg
b8b55962bfa2cb1a8996a347d95011a3.jpg
 
Hmmm, I asked for wednesday ship and Thursday delivery. I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation or tracking yet. does that mean I won't be getting the shipment tomorrow?
 
nvm, got my package at 9:30AM. So any of you that didn't get confirmation, don't worry, you will still get the corals :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top