OFFICIAL JF 7TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE THREAD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Thanks bro. Tried so many time always fail. Lol
 
i cant get anything lol
 
If " SOLD OUT " was the name of a coral, I just won 14 of them LOL
 
Ok I’m guys! I’m done with the sale. It been 1h30m I can’t get one frag check out. Rather pay full price. Wasting my time. Have fun Y'all
I see this a lot, It's really not that hard.I never have a problem. I mean I don't get all the ones I try for but I definitely can score plenty if I wanted to. you have to have your info ready to go man. The login keeps me signed in. and I copy and past my cc# bam,,got one.. lol
 
I've lucked out twice
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top