OFFICIAL JF 7TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE THREAD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

What a crock.....thought I better quickly check out before its gone.
Description Quantity
7ALS-218_small.jpg

1 JF BLUEBERRY BLAST/ butt MONKEY COMBO Sold out
7ALS-201_small.jpg

1 TYREE RED DRAGON XL FRAG Sold out
 
please drop bounces and more XL montis
 
What a crock.....thought I better quickly check out before its gone.
Description Quantity
7ALS-218_small.jpg

1 JF BLUEBERRY BLAST/ *** MONKEY COMBO Sold out
7ALS-201_small.jpg

1 TYREE RED DRAGON XL FRAG Sold out
dont leave stuff in your cart... checkout right away or someone else will.
 
Yup. Loaded up on the last sale. It was toward the end so maybe people were tapped out by then...
Funny part is, I upgraded my internet speed to a 1/2 gig for the sale! Ha!
LOL..Nice with the speed upgrade. Waas going to give you a few tip, but i guess you got it. My internet speed is running around 190/200
 
Yeah me!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top