OFFICIAL JF 7TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE THREAD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

:( I just realized I bought a frag that was the same as the list price on the website... RIP...
 
Hello whay they charge me each time 50$ fir each coral ?
First I get coral for 29$ +50$ Next coral 39$ + 50$?
 
Thanks so after finish they check and I will pay just one time ? I hope :)
 
Ok, don't do it!! Get off now!! If you aren't among the privileged few who has lightening speed internet you won't get any of the really good deals!! You'll spend your 50 shipping thinking your gonna get some well priced frags and that just isn't the case!! I've got so much stress going on right now, I feel like I might have a stroke!!!

I think this is why a lot of us drink during live sales.
 
Dang! I miss the Bug Out every time! I got the second Sunday Driver though and a Pinata Chalice and a Pimped out , so I'm happy but my checking account is crying!
 
I will recommend get Apple Watch to check ACG:D
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top