OFFICIAL JF 7TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE THREAD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Unfortunately < went thru the same. Started 9 hours ago and secured NOT one item but this an auction and Jason Fox, a well known name will draw buyers. It's a hit or miss and I walked away three hours ago and made supper, ran for ice-cream, cleaned glass and filter socks on 3 tanks and watching the Badger game decided to see what is happening.

No sense getting frustrated. Its money not spent the way I see it. Im having the wife call right now to complain:

ticked.gif
Amen
 
Good excuse to go to bed and call it quits. 404 means I have no chance at winning
 
404.png
 
Still not working, so Im throwing in the towel. At least I got my FoxFlame and a $5 Stylo. Thanks Jason for some beautiful corals
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top