OFFICIAL JF 7TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE THREAD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

@jfox Are you going to look into what caused all the broken links that led to 404 errors? It went on and off for several hours during this sale and was pretty frustrating. It would be nice to know if the problem can be identified and corrected to avoid the issue in future sales.
Yes and it’s just happening on R2r. You can always go directly to my website and refresh the live sale page to bypass and issues.
 
Yes and it’s just happening on R2r. You can always go directly to my website and refresh the live sale page to bypass and issues.
@jfox It would t update last night around 10ish. Everything that was be listed on r2r was showing on live sale page. Actually happened Again later that night. If you check around page 64 of this thread forward you’ll see when it started
Thanks for the beautiful corals!
 
That's a dick move... Not cool. And then to post it? wow

I did not buy a single coral ... I stopped participating in live sales because of this always happening ... I brought it up so it gets addressed.
 
you are wrong... the products are not made available until i publish them here, you can guess at the next product up but you will get a 404 error until i make it public.. but nice try at cheating.

Again I never purchased a single coral...I brought this up so it gets addressed.
 
I did not buy a single coral ... I stopped participating in live sales because of this always happening ... I brought it up so it gets addressed.
Your post didn’t sound like a heads up/warning.... I trust GBH and if he says you can’t see them till they are made public, I believe him. Maybe other live sales are run differently.
 
Last edited:
All 12 frags arrived beautiful and alive thanks so much Jason awesome corals!!!
 
All 12 frags arrived beautiful and alive thanks so much Jason awesome corals!!!
 
All 12 frags and one colony arrived beautiful and alive thanks so much Jason!! Awesome work
 
B099A654-994D-4CE2-B469-8577A09F9CD9.jpeg
Just got mine in the tank. Looking great already.
 
Got my corals yesterday! Everything looked good
The interstellar mushroom curled up and didn’t open yesterday but I’ll check it again after work today!
Thank you Jason

EE6AE7D2-E858-4FFE-A54F-5C50F4E965EB.jpeg


F04CA263-3EC7-462B-A900-85B3A3C5B97E.jpeg


C20DB2B3-940F-4836-84FF-8165753F7A33.jpeg


D29BF4A7-2855-4891-AF82-78ECA9136014.jpeg


C4B1E42A-6957-45EE-B4C7-B4763ED8D386.jpeg
 
I must say, awesome purchase. This will certainly be my goto live sale in the future. Also I might add that they had excellent customer service. I reached out to them twice and the responded quickly and accommodated me both times. I do appreciate the whole experience.
 
My phone doesn’t do well with photos, but all my corals have great color and already furry. Thanks for the hard work JF!

2801d09f6649b08317d2f2cf0d55410e.jpg


f4a9059a0c7aa5d164c33f7ca1b4eb50.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top